Wednesday, February 25, 2009

St. Theresa's Prayer

I received this prayer early this morning and so I wished for my next job that I get the package that I wished for with very nice environment to work in and that I will enjoy my work in the new place. And may I find my soul mate this year and all my family members is healthy and doing well.

St. Theresa's Prayer:
'May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Cringe to Confidence: My Journey of Blogging Growth

After quite some time, I finally revisited my long-neglected blog. As I scrolled through my old posts, I couldn't help but burst into la...