Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Company Laptop Finally

Carrying the old company laptop was so painful for my shoulder and back. I hav been telling this numerous time to my boss and finally this year something was done, and after fixing up all the firewall and user configuration stuff, I got it today.

Such a sexy red laptop and quite powerful, the download were really fast. But its Vista Home, I am the first user in the company and must provide feedback on how Vista Home compare to XP Pro OS.
But I hope the laptop bag come back, my boss took it cos his spoilt. It sucks to use a old bag when the laptop is new lol.
Anyway not complaining much, cos at least i get it and it will be lighter now, look more professional also :) thank you very much boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Cringe to Confidence: My Journey of Blogging Growth

After quite some time, I finally revisited my long-neglected blog. As I scrolled through my old posts, I couldn't help but burst into la...