Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday Night outing with Q'uann

Just came back from The Curve, Q'uann and I went to watch All Well Ends Well, CNY movie. Anyway its expected to have a happy ending and easy to digest type of movie, but too many additional scene that is not necessary, especially dont like the body turning part when they fall in love in that movie.

Weird things happen though, before movie we went and have a Salmon Pizza at the Empress Cafe, while chit chatting for some time, my glass drink just exploded and the glass shattered everywhere. Most of the people nearby like me was in shock. Its just a glass of Perrier with ice, is it the pressure, too cold or what I am not sure. Q'uann kept consoling me and saying that it is ok, we are consider fortunate as the glass did not hit our face or hurt us. Yeah she is right, but I just cant help wondering whether I said or done anything wrong, is this a sign of something Im not so sure. The pizza also have little pieces of glass on top. The waitress and waitress kept apologizing, they were nice and brought us a new Salmon Pizza later after the incident. So we ate the second pizza till no more, and we both were feeling so full.

Nevertheless, I felt good going out and this time I felt our friendship extended to another level as now not only I share but she share her story too.

Anyway later Saturday noon, going gown hunting with Emmeline. So happy for her, she found her loves ones. Night also got an appointment already but I am still not sure where to go yet and what to wear?

Work is darn a lot, but I can still hold on for now, not sure whether I can cope up in future. Datelines getting nearer and I gotta submit 2 video presentation on top of the many projects I am handling, he really think I am supergirl. Hope things will work out better for me and I am able to change my situation.

Next Monday Emme invited me to Pao Gum event, mmm never done this before, but this year I told myself I do more new things, things I dont normally do, so I should go. Just like watching movie alone some weeks ago and I felt good after that. First time experience feeling is usually exciting.

Japan Diet book is still laying on my bed and I have only manage to finish reading half. This year resolution also to complete reading books that I bought. So I am making sure that I complete it. Reading books has really benefited me, the Japan diet book also help me lost some weight :)

Well till here only. going to sleep now..... Zzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Cringe to Confidence: My Journey of Blogging Growth

After quite some time, I finally revisited my long-neglected blog. As I scrolled through my old posts, I couldn't help but burst into la...