Monday, March 30, 2009

Sob sob. my office got broke into and I lost a lot of things

I got a phone call form my boss on Sunday afternoon that our office got robbed and it happened on earth hour evening last Saturday. The first thing that came into my mind was "Oh no, my external harddisk.!". sigh... our family photos, sweet memories, my exes, my achievements and success sob sob. research i have done.


I also lost the 2 company laptops which I left it in the office last Friday, my tiger mouse (I was quite proud of it, orange design was nice too) and sony headset (i like it so much, i finally completed my video production project because of using it). My project files and email histories is gone. I hope some miracle will happen and I can get it back.


I went to the office, my new bf came along too. Ok I know I havent break the news to you guys yet, I also didnt plan to have a bf so early, just somehow this guy manage to convince me last Saturday. Whoever read this blog later will know la, I dont need to explain further. So my dear nieces and nephew we gotta forget about the other 4 guys that was interested in me also yah. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Cringe to Confidence: My Journey of Blogging Growth

After quite some time, I finally revisited my long-neglected blog. As I scrolled through my old posts, I couldn't help but burst into la...