Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Last weekend trip was so cool and full of suspense

THE GLASS SHADE HOUSE at Serendah Sekeping
Been keeping this blog for a long time, I just release it. Let the picture represent what I want to say. Its a lot of fun and I felt good after the trip.
I wanted to write a lot of things, but busy with project lately, so let the picture tell my story :) .

Amazingly beautiful glass house in a forestry area.




The pool at Serendah Sekeping
BBQ at the balcony of the glass shade house.



Lata Kinjang Waterfall. We drop by there before heading back to KL. It was my birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Cringe to Confidence: My Journey of Blogging Growth

After quite some time, I finally revisited my long-neglected blog. As I scrolled through my old posts, I couldn't help but burst into la...