Friday, November 14, 2008

Achieving a new skill soon :)

How wonderful, I found a VB.Net and ASP.Net Teacher. Plus I think I asked the right person, this person has all the training documents, follow my affordable budget and I think will be very patient with me. I have been thinking for a long time. My programming teacher will be teaching me daily after work from Monday to Friday, but flexible schedule as long as each topic is covered for that day.
Great... I hope I can pick up fast like last time. This will be a good skill to add to my cv profile. I would be able to do my job better than now as communicating with technical will be better and this adds up to my confidence. Cool...!

After this, my profile will be more attractive and strong. A Business PM with Technical knowledge is a bonus man...cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Cringe to Confidence: My Journey of Blogging Growth

After quite some time, I finally revisited my long-neglected blog. As I scrolled through my old posts, I couldn't help but burst into la...