Sunday, September 7, 2008

Painting the room

I finally get into action and do it. I got the paint from my friend, I painted majority part of the room Bright Yellow, but then there is not enough paint for the edging. Maybe I need to buy some more or maybe Wan will do some art with the white paint he brought to me. Wan said he will help me paint the edging but that will have to wait, he is very busy with his freelance project lately.

The room look more clean now and look cosy at night, but look really warm in the afternoon. Maybe when everything is done, I will probably add a nice white curtains later, which I think can make the room look comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Cringe to Confidence: My Journey of Blogging Growth

After quite some time, I finally revisited my long-neglected blog. As I scrolled through my old posts, I couldn't help but burst into la...