Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day dreaming at work

i feel so dull at work? is it good to say tht... i dunno...
I had a economical fried mee hoon + one fried egg and drank soya bean. I in office now and feeling a bit sleepy.

I felt good everytime I remembered I have climbed the Broga Hill, travel to Kuching and meet so many people, did so many things that I never imagine I could do last time.

I need to talk to myself to recollect my focus again. Ok what needs to be done today?
E-Ticketing system - need to learn and present to sales people. Follow up on accessing the system tomorrow when the staff is back to work.
E-timesheet - explore the system and give my opinion. Need to do this first. Need to do quick demo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

From Cringe to Confidence: My Journey of Blogging Growth

After quite some time, I finally revisited my long-neglected blog. As I scrolled through my old posts, I couldn't help but burst into la...